STUDITEMPS is an innovative company specialized in placing qualified students into other companies which benefit from the students academic skills. We provide the highest level of service to our clients – from Dax companies to medium sized businesses. „Find motivated students in no time!“ is our slogan. In times of a booming temporary employment industry STUDITEMPS is growing as well. Therefore, we are looking for a qualified and motivated
to support our Inhouse-Team at our headquarter in Cologne. Your tasks will include the extensive development of our internal CRM system. We offer a responsible position in an innovative and successful company within a motivated team of skilled developers. Last but not least exciting tasks and flat hierarchies are awaiting you.
- The development of our CRM within an existing and mature tool, with room for personal creative and individual development
- The implementation of new ideas in direct communication with our developers
- Since STUDITEMPS is a relatively young company which is still in its growth phase, new economic fields are continuously developing. Therefore there still is an unusually large scope in the finding and determination of internal processes. Hence the software can be perfectly tailored to the workflow and you can also be conceptually involved in the work of individual departments.
- A degree in computer science/ business informatics or a comparable education
- Experience in programming with Python and the Python based framework Django
- Independant method of operating
- A conceptual way of thinking and you are a quick learner
- Through the web development you can find a common denominator between the networking of technological development and the needs of our staff
- As you are working in an international team: fluent English language skills are required
- Good knowledge of the German language would be a benefit, but it is not mandatory
Would you like to shape a young company and take on new challenges? Then we are looking forward to your application. Please let us know your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.