We're looking to start a relationship with a one or two freelance Django developers on a part-time basis to augment our capacity and skill base this summer.
- Have developed several non-toy Django projects
- Have proficiency with Python
- Can manage code and collaborate with Git
- Have worked with PostgreSQL or another RBDMS
It'd be great if you:
- Are familiar with using Vagrant for development
- Have experience with ElasticSearch
- Have proficiency with PostgreSQL
How we work:
- Git Git Git (mostly GitHub)
- Distributed using HipChat and Skype
- Deployment with Fabric
- Dev and production environment management with Puppet
We are distributed but for reasons of time zone and payment logistics will prefer to work with a candidate in the US or at least North America.