SendOutCards has been changing people’s lives one card at a time since 2003. We are an online greeting card and gift company with over 100 million cards (and 3 million gifts) sent, making us the largest first-class mailing company in the U.S. and one of the fastest growing network marketing companies in the world. SendOutCards provides an online service which helps you send personalized, printed greeting cards and gifts as a way to make a difference in the lives of others.
About the job:
SendOutCards is looking for great developer who want to work in a fast paced and challenging environment. We need people who:
- Enjoy working on a small team and are excited to make highly customized web apps
- Have experience working both independently and collaboratively
- Have a strong grasp of Django development techniques and who stays on top of the latest development best practices and tools
As a Django Web Developer, you will:
- Work collaboratively with the development team to learn our development process
- Use Git repositories and configure development environments running Django projects
- Model and implement intricate data structures in PostgreSQL
- Create, implement and edit Django templates with compliant HTML5/CSS3 use LESS/SASS to organize and make CSS easier to manage
- Help setup and run projects in production environments on Linux with Nginx, Gunicorn, RabbitMQ, Celery, Redis and other tools frequently deployed alongside Django web apps
- Write complex Django apps following business specifications while maintaining a high level of unit test coverage to catch and prevent feature regressions
- Deploy your changes to development servers frequently so the users see progress and feel connected to the process
- Perform code reviews and use the gitflow branching model to stay in sync with the team
- Follow agile development methodologies and take part in regular team scrums and daily standup meetings
- Make a difference to our business every day!
"Remote workers need not apply."