WANDA Inc. is the pioneer company in health informatics and remote patient management based in San Francisco, California. Founded based on years of impressive research at UCLA with multiple successful clinical trials and now multiple commercial roll outs. We are ready to take it to the next stage and introduce new products and solutions to the world with the primary mission of improving quality of life.
We are looking for a Python/Django Developer. This role involves software design, database design, implementation, testing and maintenance and close communication with designer, project manager and other engineering team members.
- Design and implementation of new web applications components, modules and features
- Definition, implementation and extension of test suites
- Work with the designer and product manager to define new functionality and contribute to the development of WANDA products
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields
- Proficiency in Python/Django
- Good knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and SQL databases (MySQL)
- Good knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3) is a plus
- Knowledge of TCP/HTTP/HTTPS is a plus
- Knowledge of REST and experience in building RESTful applications is a big plus
- 3+ years of industry experience