FIXR is an exciting app reinventing the nightclub and events experience. A specialised mobile ticketing service, FIXR was created to propel the industry into the digital era, by providing a mobile-only, real time, platform to purchase tickets.
Backed by angel investors and operating from central London, we are nationwide, with hubs in 12 cities across the UK.
We are looking for a Python Developer to help upgrade our existing platforms and take responsibility for introducing scalable features to our fast-growing platform. You will be part of our development team working under our CTO and play a key role in helping shape the technological evolution of the company.
- Very strong Python server-side using the Django framework - Full stack knowledge required.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals: design, testing, version control.
- Significant independent programming experience as demonstrated by a GitHub account, personal web page, or prior experience.
- Very strong RDBMS and SQL experience, especially PostgreSQL and GIS - It is essential to have an understanding of performance implications.
- Previously developed RESTful API's for mobile apps using Django.
For the UI-oriented Django role:
- Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, Django Template language etc.
- Ops/server management experience.
- Experience using Docker in production
- Experience using Amazon AWS for deployment
- Strong experience in mobile applications
- Ability to plan, develop, present and execute development concepts
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- A self-starter who can operate independently while also complementing a team environment
Fun, friendly and enjoys working in high-growth, constantly evolving business
Up for grabs
- Competitive salary, bonus and potential share options
- Excellent career opportunities in a high growth company
- Generous holiday allowance
- Convenient central London location
- Training opportunities
How to get in on the action
If this is the job for you, please see "How to Apply" section below.
No recruiters please.