Jewellery Quarter Bullion is seeking a promising candidate who is looking for an opportunity to fulfil their potential as a great software developer.
- Developing and maintaining our bespoke integrated e-commerce, trading, and stock management platform.
- Configuring, monitoring, and maintaining our server infrastructure.
- Working closely with other team members to produce high-quality products, on time and on budget.
- Helping to design, plan, and estimate technical solutions.
What we're looking for
- Experience in a server-side language like Python or Ruby; we use Python.
- Experience using a framework like Django, Flask, or Ruby on Rails; we use Django.
- An active learner dedicated to improving not only themselves, but also the team around them.
- An undergraduate degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience developing e-commerce or business systems.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Cyber security.
- Foreign languages.
- Technical writing.
Jewellery Quarter Bullion is the UK's number one online bullion dealer, based near to New Street Station in Birmingham. Following the success of our brands BullionByPost and Gold.co.uk, we will soon be expanding into Europe.
- Work from home one day per week.
- Choose your OS (OSX or Linux).
- Company phone.
- Nespresso coffee, tea (if you're into that), and fruit.
- 25 days holiday.
Standup or Sitdown, MacBook, Bonus plan, Paid vacation, Mobile phone, Free drinks