https://100grams is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Python/Django developer to join our team in Amsterdam and help build the backend for Passenger platform.
Do you like building back-ends for mobile and web apps? Do you thrive in a startup environment where multitasking, technical independence, constant changes and changing requirements are a daily routine?
Then join our dev team in Amsterdam!
- 3+ years developing with Python
- Solid understanding of Django framework, REST framework, and templating.
- Intimate knowledge of PostgreSQL, ORM, SQLAlchemy.
- DevOps, Docker, Microservices
- Git for version control
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Eligible to work within the EU
- HTML5, SCSS
100grams is an Amsterdam-based startup focused on development and production of mobile and web apps. We work with international clients as well as produce our own, home-brewed apps.
What we offer
- A startup: the good, the bad and the insane!
- Excellent compensation + relocation package.
- Lots of nerdy, cool tech action.
- Beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam.
- Healthy lunches, Friday drinks.
Flexible work hours, IMac, Relocation support, Paid vacation, Free drinks, Work from home